While we race around madly cleaning and tidying, here is something else from the archives. Since “More archive pics” was one of the poll requests, I’ll be posting some older stuff until I can finish the David Field video. This particular pipe is from either 98 or 99, I can’t remember, and is (as far as I know) still in the collection of Jeff Folloder. The shank fitting is a bit of an optical illusion – the briar shank is one solid piece, but I turned the shank and stem together to make it resemble some sort of military-mount fitting. I really liked this shape, and probably should do another like it someday.

BTW, the pipe drilling torrent downloads seem to have run their course, with 55 finished downloads of the 240 meg file (A whopping 13200 megs of transfer!). There hasn’t been anyone leeching in a couple of days so I’ve stopped seeding. This should be certain to prompt a load of requests for re-seeds from people who missed it the first time 😉

Categories: Pipe Blog

7 Comments

Anonymous · December 17, 2005 at 6:33 pm

Yep, still have it! It is from 1999 and is one heckuva good smoker, too. If I remember correctly, the pipe was supposed to be for Paul Tatum, but he had some issue come up and I pounced. Very cool pipe…

Madradin Ruad · December 16, 2005 at 1:24 am

That is a very handsome pipe Trever – nice wood and most attractive shaping!

Trever-T · December 14, 2005 at 10:40 am

It is seeding right now, and I will leave it going for at least the next day or so.

Anonymous · December 14, 2005 at 1:46 am

Would someone be so kind as to seed the file again?

Thanks

Anonymous · December 13, 2005 at 12:37 am

All downloaded here, thanks for the reseed.

I’ll leave it seeding here when the client is open now too.

Trever-T · December 12, 2005 at 8:08 pm

NO prob – It is reseeding as of now! I’ll leave it going for the next day or so, though since most of the initial sharers have finished, I doubt you’re going to get any kind of fast DL speeds.

Anonymous · December 12, 2005 at 6:53 pm

Ok, so being someone that came across the blog for the first time today I’ll be one of those annoying types that requests a reseed. 😉